::SEIJI KAWAZU::
Thursday, June 07, 2007

Harmony

Harmony, when used in context, is regarded in a positive aspect. When you get the sight of birds chirping, blending with the vibrant aura sunrise has to bring, that might conclude of a harmonious start of day. For me, I think harmony has something to do with mixture of elements producing a singular entity. So what’s with this harmony thingy being the center of this contemplation?

I have come to ask: when can one say that the experiences you have had for the past days, or even weeks, have been harmonious? For me, experiences which flooded me for the past weeks had been a harmonious coalescence of good and bad. I first had struggles which I have somehow surpassed, but not overcome. Scathes obtained still hurt, even if I have got used to it an infinite number of times. But when things of more importance appeared into picture, all seemed to have been set aside. I say it’s an upshot that doesn’t have space for self-centeredness; an act of altruism which calls for settlement of everything that has been terribly warring inside your pneuma.

Say of a person who has had a harmonious day: at first, you will think that maybe this person has had a lot of wonderful moments during the course of the day; but then, as I am pointing out in this blog post, it actually is a smorgasbord of good and bad times you have had that day, which brought forth what that person has just had – a harmonious day.

Again, I conclude that I have just had a harmonious three weeks experience, and still counting.

PS: I was just “tagged” by Kuya Gerome and still don’t have any idea how to start it! Well, I promise to have this one done when I get to claim (and not reclaim!) my sanity back (was that of a positive answer or a negative one?). What a firm answer. But honestly, the topic’s entertaining if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About

 My Photo

Name: John Paul Abad

Location: Las Piñas City, PH


~Padolina 04~
~Marconi 05~
~Linnaeus 06~
~Moseley 07~

Summer na naman. Mainit na naman. These are the times when I find myself lost for words.




HUGS FOR KAMBING

Since kolehiyo na rin naman tayong lahat, napag-isipan ko na ring maglagay ng hugs counter tulad nina Ms. Pau Siu at Ms. Klyonne. Hahahaha! I-hug niyo naman ang kambing!


*HUGS* TOTAL!

GIVE John Paul more *HUGS*!

Get hugs of your own



Tagboard


Previous Posts

  • Manny Villar and The Kabalarian Philosophy
  • Hang Over
  • All Apologies
  • Rebirth Flame
  • I Wanna
  • "Rat Race"
  • Itaktak Mo
  • Bittersweet
  • Letters
  • Someone's Friendster Profile
  • Archive

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • October 2007
  • October 2008


  • Links


    Visits



    SCHEDULE (1ST SEMESTER)


    Monday and Thursday

    8:30AM - 9:45AM = Math 17 College Algebra and Trigonometry

    1:00PM - 2:00PM = PE 2 AR Arnis

    2:30PM - 4:00PM = Philo 11 Logic

    4:00PM - 5:30PM = Kas 1 Kasaysayan ng Pilipinas



    Tuesday and Friday

    8:30AM - 9:45AM = Math 17 College Algebra and Trigonometry

    10:00AM - 11:30AM = MS 1 Oceans and Us

    1:00PM - 2:30PM = Comm 3 Practical Speech Fundamentals

    2:30PM - 4:00PM = Hum 1 Humanidades



    Credits
    ~Metaswee~