::SEIJI KAWAZU::
Wednesday, May 09, 2007

All Apologies

Hay… I’m really sorry people! I never thought I will be too preoccupied by all these UP thingies that need to be accomplished. Along with that, the only free day this week, Thursday, will be allotted for my preparation to Linnaeus’ incoming outing this Friday. Hopefully, everything will go along fine. Or if ever… haha!

There has also been a PC usage competition in this house that it kinda lessened my time to do my stuff and everything. Hay…

It gave such astonishment in my part that I was accepted on my dormitory application. However, it kinda made me feel a little sad since Mrs. Pilario was already looking forward onto having Karl share a room with me at some-relative’s boarding house. I also do think it will be more comforting since the room’s air-conditioned. I don’t know. I’ll just see what happens.

I still don’t know my STFAP bracket. I’ll kill them if ever they placed me on bracket A.

Hay… sorry again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About

 My Photo

Name: John Paul Abad

Location: Las Piñas City, PH


~Padolina 04~
~Marconi 05~
~Linnaeus 06~
~Moseley 07~

Summer na naman. Mainit na naman. These are the times when I find myself lost for words.




HUGS FOR KAMBING

Since kolehiyo na rin naman tayong lahat, napag-isipan ko na ring maglagay ng hugs counter tulad nina Ms. Pau Siu at Ms. Klyonne. Hahahaha! I-hug niyo naman ang kambing!


*HUGS* TOTAL!

GIVE John Paul more *HUGS*!

Get hugs of your own



Tagboard


Previous Posts

  • Rebirth Flame
  • I Wanna
  • "Rat Race"
  • Itaktak Mo
  • Bittersweet
  • Letters
  • Someone's Friendster Profile
  • New Skin
  • Mamimiss Ko Kayo
  • Thanks to You
  • Archive

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • October 2007
  • October 2008


  • Links


    Visits



    SCHEDULE (1ST SEMESTER)


    Monday and Thursday

    8:30AM - 9:45AM = Math 17 College Algebra and Trigonometry

    1:00PM - 2:00PM = PE 2 AR Arnis

    2:30PM - 4:00PM = Philo 11 Logic

    4:00PM - 5:30PM = Kas 1 Kasaysayan ng Pilipinas



    Tuesday and Friday

    8:30AM - 9:45AM = Math 17 College Algebra and Trigonometry

    10:00AM - 11:30AM = MS 1 Oceans and Us

    1:00PM - 2:30PM = Comm 3 Practical Speech Fundamentals

    2:30PM - 4:00PM = Hum 1 Humanidades



    Credits
    ~Metaswee~